Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SOLD! To the Highest Bidder

Today I sold SoDak to my good friend Stew. He will fix the headgasket and we'll see what the future holds. I decided that, with my wife working now, and me working, that I could only afford one project car. That one car would be our 1978 VW Westfalia that needs an engine rebuild an a transmission rebuild. Our plan is to hit the road in the bus in 3 years from now. My wife can bike to work so we only need one car, our VW Bora (Jetta). As sad as I am to see her go, SoDak is going to a very good home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's too bad for all your fans. But it sounds like you made a good choice. I just want to say Thank You, you've helped me out quite a few times.

Good luck Ross.

-Eli

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed, your blog is a great source of information for other Volvo diesel owners. Please keep this site here, it is a fantastic reference for part numbers, tools, etc. Thanks, Jim.

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks from Spain for all this info, a good source.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home