Sunday, June 25, 2006

Energy Fair

I just got back from the Midwest Renewable Enegy Association (MREA) Energy Fair. What fun! I had numerous comments on SoDak (Volvo diesels are not that common as you all know). I just wanted to share what a joy it is to drive this car on th freeway. The only car better was my old 1987 SAAB 900T. The turbo is your friend when passing on the highway :) It was very much a Biodiesel/Waste Vegetable Oil (WVO) event. I learned some new things, like Elsbett makes a single tank WVO conversion. Interesting... I tried to run my camp stove on biodiesel- Had done it twice before- with a different batch- and it was a miserable failure. There must be some variation in bio batches, something that doesn't make me all that comfortable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home