Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Used Volvo Parts

Strandberg's is excellent. They will mail you the parts you need AND they have a searchable online database. Whatever your Volvo needs, they most likely have it. 1-800-448-5121 I did find their prices on instrument clusters a bit steep though...

I recently purchased a used lower control arm (I actually only needed the strut rod-part number 7 in photo below) for $45. Not too bad when you consider someone had to remove it from the car, inventory it, take it out of inventory, pack it up and ship it to me.

I decided to replace the strut rod because of the fancy new tires I just purchased. The strut rod was bent, affecting the front alignment, causing wacky tire wear (wtw). That was an acronym I just invented.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home